Hi Mike,
No, it isn't. I haven't exactly had the time to work on it any time
recently seeing as I just spent the last couple months or so porting
Mysteries of the Ancients, the side-scroller version, to my
cross-platform game engine, spent time debugging that, and am now
working on a bunch of bug fixes and updates for beta 15. the FPS
version is shelved until such time as I get MOTA, the side-scroller
version, working as good as if not better than beta 13.