Hi, in egg hunt and super egg hunt and toy robbery, is there anyway you can
add, when reviewing your programming of the game, a function for the character
to runn instead of just walk. Some other games from other companies use the
shift arrows for running. Is something like this possible?
I have no idea how people are getting such high scores on these games! My best
in the egg games is around 50.
Chastity