Hi gang,

Thank you for all the great suggestions! I have implemented a few of them. The
change log now looks like this:

Version 1.2:
Added: It is now possible to get the secret weapon from within the actual game,
rather than as a cheat code only.
Added: Some enemies can now fall into pits.
Added: Randomly appearing Mini Demons in the boss battle.
Changed: The club can now attack slightly faster.
Changed: Fortune fields now have a higher chance of giving rather than taking
away strength.
Changed: In the regular playing mode, extra strength as well as extra rocks and
shields are now more common bonus items.
Fixed: Fortune fields will no longer appear in the middle of pits.
Fixed: The bonus level will no longer be triggered when starting a new game, if
the previous game had been canceled during a bonus level.
Fixed: Fortune fields can no longer make bats mysteriously vanish, they now
fail to affect the bats at all as they can fly above them.

I think this is all I'll do for this 1.2 release, but if the majority of you
are in favor of a future paid upgrade then I would seriously consider revamping
and adding a bunch of other things as well.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall