Oh I certainly agree with the play like a noob against the AI statement. in fact that's often preferable, especially against seth. you can't just attack him aggressively because it rarely works. Crouch Block, and wait for your chance. many times he'll just start walking around trying to anticipate a move like a fool lol. Either that or he'll go on a sonic boom spamfest at which point you can just beat him to a pulp. When it has ultra, block. cpu will eventually get impatient and use it at very stupid times. once it used it when I was all the way on the other side of the screen haha. Remember many times AI's are good at outsmarting humans if we do what it expects us to do, which is why we gotta be totally random especially on high difficulties to stand a chance.

----- Original Message ----- From: "clement chou" <chou.clem...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 6:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] SF playthrough...

I gave up after the 10th try. lol. Sometimes I think playing with noob tactics is better when playing against the AI. lol.

I don't know about guy being my main... but it's loking likely. That'll depend on what I do with him against humans.

Thanks for the news... and thanks for stopping being mean. lol.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Yohandy" <yohand...@gmail.com>