Hi Kevin,
Could you type in words and get it to talk?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Weispfennig" <weis...@googlemail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2010 12:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] singing synthesizers

Hi,

as far as I remember, this technique has been around 2008. I got my demo in
2008, in the summer of 2008 actually. It is not accessible, I tried it
with the newest jaws version then, and sonar 6. I couldn'T get it to work.
I hope someone get's it working, as I have some audio samples and like it
personally.

Kevin