Hi Sadd,
Unfortunately no. The game is written in Microsoft's C# .NET language
and uses SlimDX as a .NET wrapper for DirectX. While it would be
possible to port the game to Mono for the Mac and use something like
SDL .NET for input and audio output I doubt BPC is really interested
in rewriting the game's core at this late date to support Linux and
Mac OS. As an avid Linux user myself I know exactly how you feel about
having your personal favorite OS ignored by the majority of game
developers. Fortunately, we still have the option of using VMPlayer
etc to at least run Windows applications in a virtual machine.