Righto, email me offline if you wanna talk about um, none-game-related-things...lol Lol, how about Crimson Viper in street fighter- she uses special gloves to aid her fight rofl... But again, if Vega's allowed his claw, and I'm not even going to get into Rolento fromt he Alpha series... I remember in Toshinden three, there's a guy who's super includes him emptying two clips of ammo into the enemy...looks impressive as hell and then you see the enemy's still standing- you just get left with the feeling of... uh!