Hi again.
I have now attempted to use gmud with little success, I think I
imported the map correctly into my Supernova but am not 100% sure as I
don't really understand such things. I have also tried VIP Mud and
have had more success with this.
I have connected to Alteraeon and created a charactor. I get all the
movng around, taking things, talking etc, but combat is beyond me. It
seems to just say that something is around and go through moves before
I have a chance to do anything, I imagined that combat would be
something you controlled. But it happens so fast, faster than I can
read it so I get no chance to do anything. I usually win combats but I
don't know exactly how, as I am ot doing anything,. Is this how it is
supposed to be or am I doing something wrong. I don't understand how I
am supposed to use spells etc if I can't even keep up with all the
moves.
Any help mot welcom, srry if I am being thick.
Cheers
RIchard