Hi guys!

We'd like to inform you about the new tech demo for a game we've been working
on. It is called Extant and we'd like to ask you to try it out! Your feedback
on this tech demo is warmly appreciated.

Information:
This is a tech demo of Extant. It is not a full game yet. Explore and Stay
Alive!

Controls:
Use the cursor keys or WASD to navigate.
Use SPACE or the left mouse button to fire your weapon.
There's an in-game navigation menu: press and hold CONTROL (you'll hear 'find')
and press the cursor keys. Select the object you'd like to find. When you
release the CONTROL key, your dog Moby will guide you to that specific object.
Press ALT to hush Moby to be quiet.

The .zip files linked below contain an executable tech demo.

Download for PC
http://www.audiogames.net/download/6

Download for MAC
http://www.audiogames.net/download/5

Please leave your feedback in this forum:

http://forum.audiogames.net/viewforum.php?id=24

Have fun!

Sander & Richard
http://audiogames.net