Looking good, that music has me scared, nice one to try for haloween lol.
----- Original Message ----- From: "william lomas" <lomaswill...@googlemail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2010 3:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Extant - tech demo (new audio game by AudioGames.net)

wow will try this out. How advance do you hope the full game to become?

On Oct 29, 2010, at 3:33 PM, Richard @ AudioGames wrote:

Hi guys!

We'd like to inform you about the new tech demo for a game we've been working on. It is called Extant and we'd like to ask you to try it out! Your feedback on this tech demo is warmly appreciated.

Information:
This is a tech demo of Extant. It is not a full game yet. Explore and Stay Alive!

Controls:
Use the cursor keys or WASD to navigate.
Use SPACE or the left mouse button to fire your weapon.
There's an in-game navigation menu: press and hold CONTROL (you'll hear 'find') and press the cursor keys. Select the object you'd like to find. When you release the CONTROL key, your dog Moby will guide you to that specific object.
Press ALT to hush Moby to be quiet.

The .zip files linked below contain an executable tech demo.

Download for PC
http://www.audiogames.net/download/6

Download for MAC
http://www.audiogames.net/download/5

Please leave your feedback in this forum:

http://forum.audiogames.net/viewforum.php?id=24

Have fun!

Sander & Richard
http://audiogames.net