I have to back Michael up on what hes saying, He and i are good friends and
get together from time to time for gameing, and he and i have been trying
with this for over a week.  Please Dont Acuse someone of not trying if you
dont know them.  We are all here to help one another out and not bash each
other because we get stuck.

thanks