Hi.
This week I was talking to some family about christmas and how we structure our presents. THere is this game where you buy some thing for 10 bucks or less put it in a barrel and then randomly pick one you can trade with others or keep it or what ever.
Its just a fun game.
No idea what I'd actually do with this idea but there some weird and funny devs out thre.
Ok, mainly phil of blastbay and phil of  pcs.
there is liam but he works so probably does not have the time as such.
I know some of the pkb group is here not sure about all the klangons but I know some devs exist here to. its just an idea that sounded catchy as I know that a few put out christmasy titles which rocks.