And if you still experience trouble with registering, please let us know!

If you go to the forum page and try to log in, you'll find the new password link. then, just enter your user name and the forum will send a new password to whatever E-mail address you were registered under.

Hi guys could someone tell me how I re-register or recover my details? I have lost my password and can't find a forgot password link to click for a reminder. Thanks from Lori.