From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of AudioGames.net
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2010 8:29 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Extant - game feadback

Hi Shaun,

Thanks for your feedback and also for your gameplay-suggestions. Multiple
weapons and such is already way up in the pipeline, so no worries ;) This
tech-demo already allows you to reload your gun with pick-ups. Have you
tried searching for a gun-pickup with Moby, your dog? There are three
gun-pickups in the game, one of which is inside the church. Also, when a
zombie attacks you, it does not only do instant damage but you've been
bitten too. This means that you will slowly become infected over time. And
you will die* if you don't find the health-pickup to save you. Unlucky for
you, Moby is not able to locate the health-pickup so you have to find it
yourself ;) So that all is already present in the Extant tech demo.

Greets,

Richard
http://audiogames.net
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewforum.php?id=24
http://creativehero.es

* and become undead, but that's another game ;)