well I never used the dog.
I found health in the  restroom, and weapon pickups in church.
can we have these locations zombie free after you have killed them off in fact can all storage locations be zombie free so you can have safe places.
Can we have random items to pick up to.
At 02:28 a.m. 31/10/2010, you wrote:
Hi Shaun,

Thanks for your feedback and also for your gameplay-suggestions. Multiple weapons and such is already way up in the pipeline, so no worries ;) This tech-demo already allows you to reload your gun with pick-ups. Have you tried searching for a gun-pickup with Moby, your dog? There are three gun-pickups in the game, one of which is inside the church. Also, when a zombie attacks you, it does not only do instant damage but you've been bitten too. This means that you will slowly become infected over time. And you will die* if you don't find the health-pickup to save you. Unlucky for you, Moby is not able to locate the health-pickup so you have to find it yourself ;) So that all is already present in the Extant tech demo.

Greets,

Richard
http://audiogames.net
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewforum.php?id=24
http://creativehero.es

* and become undead, but that's another game ;)

----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <sm.ever...@gmail.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2010 9:10 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] game feadback

Hi.
the extant demo rocks.
Ok I never played a game with mono before.
at full graphics my pc didn't even do much with fan speed.
Footsteps could be a bit lower.
some target scope for zombie targeting would rock.
The ability to have a club as an alternit weapon.
The ability to have more than one gun.
the ability to reload your gun with amo and either to pick it up or just limitless reloading. I am listening to a podcast called on the edge of darkness which is about zombie hunters and their job, so playing as a leader or as a new person in a team such as this interests me as the cust is on that subject.
podcast is ontheedge of darkness I tnink is the site search for it on google.
http://ontheedgeofdarkness.com/wordpress
If interested.
Its good.
anyway the game does rock.
I couldn't find much I think we need a object locator.
also the dog should attack to.
Also it should get bitten to, also we need some sort of medkit system but if we are hunters then obviously if you are bitten you become a zombie. In which case you should be able to play a zombie except you will get hunted and terminated though.
other wise things rock.
what is the difference betwene windowed and non windowed mode.