To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 12:10 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] New here; saying hello

Hi there,

I've just joined up and thought it would be seemly if I said hello.

I'm Neophyte and I blog at a site called In The Company of Grues. I'm
sighted but a couple of my blind interactive fiction peers have been
helping me gain a more complex understanding of accessibility gaming,
something I've been a quiet advocate of for a number of years in my work
within the games industry.

More recently, I started work on a couple of projects and was inspired to
join Audyssey.

I'm currently playing a few games from the 2010 IF competition and I'm
reading a great book called Wake, by science fiction author Robert Sawyer.
The book was recommended to me by a blind friend who used to play Eamon
games and interactive fiction.

Well, hopefully this all works. This is the first time I've used an email
discussion list.

Chat soon.

Cheers,

Neophyte