To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 3:21 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Duckblaster

Hey guys,

My name's Kwasi Mensah and I'm working on an accessible iPhone game.  I've
been trying to ease into the audio games scene by playing games mentioned on
this list.

I just tried playing Duckblaster (from
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com/downloads/pb-games/ ) and it became
impossibly hard to play as soon as multiple ducks were in play. Is this just
audio game noob-ness?

thanks,
Kwasi