To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 4:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Duckblaster

Thanks a lot dark! I actually saw the email you sent neophyte and started
checking out those links.

I'll be a lot more organized about which games I play!

thanks,
kwasi

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 11:56 AM, dark <d...@xgam.org> wrote:

Hi Kwasi.

Might I suggest that rather than picking random games people on this list
happen to mention in course of a discussion, you go and check the full
information on www.pcsgames.net and www.audiogames.net?

There are many games such as Sarah from Pcs, shades of doom from gma, sound rts, entombed and goodness knows what else which are well worth playing, but
which may not be discussed on the list simply because of the topic of the
day.

the Pcs games list shows you many websites and has information from them,
while audiogames.net has some (hopefully helpful), reviews of individual
games with extra links  pluss various search features to catagorize the
database.

Hth.

Beware the grue!

Dark.