go to www.blindcooltech.com
I know there are tutorials and such for this and reviews.
There are other places but this is the easiest.
At 10:04 a.m. 4/11/2010, you wrote:
Dear friends,
have you ever this recorder? I want to record some good tutorial of playing
sports games. I got this recorder, but it is not blind friendly (have not
screen reader or other usable). I want to ask you, if you know how I can
simply control this recorder? It is possible this recorder use with rockbox?
Thank you very much.
Luká¹ Kakara
ICQ: 456195007
Mail: lukas86.kak...@seznam.cz