From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 10:23 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] best side scroller? - Re: Q9 version 1.2.

Sorry, but I gotta disagree.  MOTA is better, although it is far from
complete, but Thomas Ward will solve that little problem.  (grin)

Super Liam is still good, in my opinion.

All 3 are good, but I think MOTA is, or will be, the best.

And MOTA will be a 3D game, making 2 versions of it available.  Dang!  It's
gonna be awesome!!
---
Shepherds are the best beasts!