Hello Sarah.

Yes, this is irritating, especially sinse I think pirate memory game would do very well in the Klango games room.

I actually bought both pirate memory game and Haunted factory at the time myself, so I've stuck the setup files on sendspace for people to download.

i do not know if your registration key will work with my setup files but your welcome to try, ---- I'm afraid I don't really think I can legitimately give my own keys out.

I've recently found both games uninstallable as well, sinse Avg flags them as false positives when installed, though for some reason doesn't flag the setup files.

Also, irritatingly both games have to run under a version early version of the Klango environment, ---- Klango 1.6 I believe, which is a pest especially if you have the Klango network installed already (you'll probably need to take care where you install these).

Stil, I really do hope this helps.

Despite being a basic memory game, i did actually think the pirate memory game had something going for it in terms of rather cool sounds and music and some fun piratical acting.

anyway here are the files:

File 1:
File Name: Haunted_Factory_1_0_klango.exe
File Size: 47.8 MB
Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/okodx7
File 2:
File Name: PMemory_130_K_EN.exe