From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Willem Venter
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2010 4:00 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] grid games

Hi. I really can't agree with you here. There is no true 3d audio
games as of yet. No wait, winPup and 3d velocity are true 3d games.
Some other games just have 3d sound.  A 3d game means that you can
move in two planes  (forward, back, left, right, up and down) and
anything in between. Tank commander only allows for forward/backward
and left/right.