sound roots, this came from how the microsoft voices pronounce it.
Anyway this was done with sound rts 1.1 alpha 4 in exactly a half, and 1.1
alpha 5 in, yet again, another half. This is a playthrough of all the tutorial
chapters, and there are 4 of them, chapt. 4 added in the new 1.1 version.
Things you may expect are, some tips, some interruptions, or even some slow
motion...
This time I zipped it up and separated each map into a separate mp3 file as I
was uploading this to a twitter audio service. I've also included a playlist if
you want to listen to all of them in 1 go, which shouldn't take long.
And now, here it is, the best, coolest looking, dropbox link ever! ur, maybe
not...
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1584584/lprts.zip
Seeing christmas is drawing close, do you think kringle crash or the great toy
robbery should be next?
Peter Mahach
|piterm...@gmail.com
msn: pitermac...@hotmail.com