To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2010 6:44 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] adventure stuff

Hi.
This one is simular  to the trax series.
its on www.starwarsfanworks.com in the audio drama section, there are several links.
there are a couple adventure choose type things
http://www.starwarsfanworks.com/alwaysinmotion.html
this is one of the dramas choose your adventure thing.
there is probably another but search the main site for it.
there are a few bits and bobs for those sifi guys who like them.
some stuff is invalid but most of it is good.
I don't usually post this stuff but I was listening to stuff, and found this gem some may like it.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5612 (20101111) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 5612 (20101111) __________

http://www.eset.com