Hi.
This one is simular  to the trax series.
its on www.starwarsfanworks.com in the audio drama section, there are several links.
there are a couple adventure choose type things
http://www.starwarsfanworks.com/alwaysinmotion.html
this is one of the dramas choose your adventure thing.
there is probably another but search the main site for it.
there are a few bits and bobs for those sifi guys who like them.
some stuff is invalid but most of it is good.
I don't usually post this stuff but I was listening to stuff, and found this gem some may like it.