Hey Shaun,

That Star Wars audio production was pretty cool. I don't think they've
quite nailed the importance of having decisions that really cause the
player to deliberate over the choices, since most of them were either
straightforward or you had no way of knowing what the outcomes were going
to be, but the production was tight and chock full of Star Wars goodness.

I'm reminded, though, of something Thomas said a few days back: about
audio games not being able to detail anything visual. The same could be
said about these. Any real sense of setting had to be incorporated into
the dialogue and that made for some stilted conversation in places.

That said, it's a great idea.

Thanks for the link and the tip off.

Cheers,

Neophyte.