Hi,

Yes, in deed he was. Although, I don't call 100 heads triditional. Any
dragon with that many heads would be one tough stone of a peach to
beat. I've actually been wavering on weather or not to include the
ladon as one of the boss monsters to fight for that reason. Taking out
the Hydra would be small potatoes compared to taking on the Ladon.