Hi where can you download this game? many thanks. from Mich.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2010 9:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] New game, towers of war

Hi,

Sure do. You are missing a dependency. My guess is you are missing one
or more VB 6 runtime libraries.

On 11/10/10, Casey Mathews <csm...@cfl.rr.com> wrote:
Wow, this sounds very cool unfortunately when I try to run it I get the
following error:
Aprones Towers of War
Run-time error '429':
ActiveX component can't create object
OK

Any idea what this is about? I have windows 7 x64.