No idea what's happening there Haiden, nobody has reported a similar problem as yet, but the game is stil in beta afterall.

You can register on the forum and report things (unless you already have), or I'll ask Aprone if it's okay for me to give out his E-mail on this list so that you can contact him directly.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.forum, but it wouldn't