Hi Josh,

Are you looking for a personal opinion? Well, if so I think TDV is a
pretty decent game, and is well worth the download. Weather you wish
to buy it or not is your choice. However, the only one who can say if
it is really worth it is you since it is up to your own personal
judgment on those kinds of matters. So try it and see.

As far as judging a game by last year's beta  think about that a bit.
This game has been in development a long time and things change from
release to release from beta to beta etc.  Basing a new game soully on
its beta releases is, well, a bit stupid since a lot of things are
subject to be updated and changed through the course of development. I
don't think comparing 1.0 to last year's beta  release is hardly a
fair comparison do you?