I... Am.... Going.... To... Find.... A... New.... Way!
to land!----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Peterson" <bpeterson2...@cableone.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 5:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] tdv question

I think I'm getting the hang of most of the landing procedure, but the trick is setting a good enough airspeed and/or angle of attack that I have enough time to line up with the landing beacon as well as deploy the landing gear. To date I haven't managed to do it, though I think I've come close a few times.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Casey Mathews" <csm...@cfl.rr.com>