Good call from you

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Damien Pendleton
Sent: 19 November 2010 08:19
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A New Way to Play Games

Hi Tom,
Well, I think that is pretty cool, and I would like to make a similar sort
of suggestion now you've brought it up. How about you have an option to have

a user music folder and play random songs from that folder in the actual
game? I remember one game doing that - I believe Technoshock, and I loved
it.
Regards,
Damien.