Not sure sinse when, ------ but they do now.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "James Howard" <coldshadow...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2010 8:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Core exiles and chat?

Sense when do they do salvaging?

On 11/20/10, Darren Harris <darren_g_har...@btinternet.com> wrote:
Hi dark,

There's also salvage and mining missions you can take as well now in
addition.

Definitely those ip resets will come in handy. But like I say I'm going to
wait until the new year before I use them so I can take advantage of the
skill bonus's that you get as a result of the festive store. It's funny
because although it's only 1 skill point at a time but the ip gains are
pretty good where that's concerned.

Right now I'm altenating between combat hauling goods and passengers AND
SALVAGING.