Hi does anyone know if Entombed uses Microsoft components to work?  I've had
this error which freezes the game at start up and when it sends an error report
it's only to Microsoft's website who are not of any help at all.  How can I
sort this, I've tried re-enstalling the game, deleating the saved games folder
and also removing the whole thing and starting from scrach but nothing works.
I've submitted a support ticket but haven't gotten an answer back yet.  I'd be
glad of any help with the microsoft thing.  Thanks from Lori