Hi Lori,
I have never experienced this problem. It is strange, though. Try checking what version's of the system requirements you have. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com> To: "Lori Duncan" <lori_dunca...@hotmail.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2010 6:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] problem with Entombed not working

Hi Lori,

Entumed was built using the Microsoft .NET Framework and Microsoft XNA
3. Make sure your .NET Framework and XNA Framework are up to date.
What versions do you have of those components?

Hi does anyone know if Entombed uses Microsoft components to work? I've had
this error which freezes the game at start up and when it sends an error
report it's only to Microsoft's website who are not of any help at all. How
can I sort this, I've tried re-enstalling the game, deleating the saved
games folder and also removing the whole thing and starting from scrach but nothing works. I've submitted a support ticket but haven't gotten an answer
back yet.  I'd be glad of any help with the microsoft thing.  Thanks from
Lori