well, heh, i don't play keyboard, which is why i asked how it worked for the blind amongst us.
. :)
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2010 6:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] rock band keyboard

Dunno... haven't played it myself. I don't have enough to shell out for it... but I do know that it's a fully functional keyboard... so I would assume easy is a bit harder than guitar... but if you already play keyboard, just go to pro mode and play it like you'd play the song on real keyboards.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5513 (20101007) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 5513 (20101007) __________

http://www.eset.com