Hi Phil,

Well, at the moment PySonic is a no go. Apparently the latest Windows
build they have on the PySonic website is for Python 2.3 which is
ancient. I tried checking out the PySonic source and compiling it for
Python 2.7 and the latest FMOD SDK and it gave me a boat load of build
errors. So I don't know what is up with that. It looks like the source
maintainers for PySonic have abandoned the project as it isn't
actively being maintained as is PySFML, PyGame, and other Python game
APIs. too bad as it would have been easy to add into the project, but
looks like it needs an update to run with newer versions of Python and
FMOD.

Cheers!