Hi Milos,

Well, the book isn't ready yet, but some of the sample games are. For
example, some sample games I have completed is Guess the Number,
Blackjack, and Number Stumper. All very simple games from a
programming standpoint. In addition to that I have some games in the
works like Oregon Trail and Dungeon which I am porting from Apple
Basic to Python 2.6. Both are favorite text adventures from my
childhood.

So give me a couple of days to write the documentation for the games,
and I'll start uploading them to the website. It shouldn't take to
long to write up a readme file for each game. Although, with
Thanksgiving coming up I might not get to it until the weekend.

As for the Python docs I understand. While they are free and pretty in
depth the problem I found with them is the authors don't give
realistic examples. If someone wants to show off the Python random
class, for example, a simple Guess the Number game does more to show
off the use of the randrange() function than selecting from a list of
fruits as it gives the person something to actually play with that is
entertaining while teaching him/her valuable lessons in Python
programming.

Cheers!