----- Original Message -----
From: Munawar
To: discuss...@bpcprograms.com
Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2010 5:59 PM
Subject: [BPC Discussion] We are currently accepting testers for a short
testing cycle

Hello Everyone,
Now that the main testing cycle with BPC has ended, the next cycle will focus
on refining joystick support. During the previous testing cycle, we only had a
few people who actively used joysticks. First let me lay down some elimination
criteria, and then I will give the link to register.
1. If you do not have a flight controller, please do not waste your time by
clicking the link and applying. I'll find out eventually, and you'll have
wasted your time and mine.
2. If you're really occupied right now, don't sign up. People who have been on
past BPC testing teams can attest that testing with us is serious. This IS a
commercial product.
3. If you are looking to win a free copy of the game for testing, you're out of
luck. This will be a short cycle, so there will be no return. However, if the
testing cycle does go on longer than expected, you will be compensated.
4. This brings me to my next point. You absolutely *WILL* have to participate.
If you don't, and there ends up being compensation because I'm in a
particularly good mood that day, well, too bad. .
5. If you don't know how to have fun, you won't like being on the testing team.

You can sign up at http://www.bpcprograms.com/signup.htm. If all positions are
not filled by this mailing list, then the announcement will spread further.
However, because you all took the time to subscribe to this list, count it as a
favor from me to notify this list first. Hurry, there are very limited spots
available!
Munawar A. Bijani
Manager, Developer
BPCPrograms, LLC