Hi,

Unfortunately, I don't know David's personal e-mail off the top of my
head. It is someth...@rojers.com, but I can probably look it up.

However, as for translating Trek 2000 I don't think that would be
possible. The text is hard coded into the program, at least some of it
is, and it would have to be edited and updated at the source level.
The only thing I don't believe is haard coded is the menus since those
are contained in dat files which can be edited.