Hi I've finally managed to fix my Entombed problem but I have sadly lost my
username.  It says you can change your password in the Entombed menu but
nothing about username, how do I change or recover it?  I've been on the
Entombed site and the Wikki, but nothing helpful there.  I'd be glad of any
help as I'm starting completely from scratch and am having to upgrade so need
to log in ASAP.  Thanks from Lori