I think you'll have to contact Jason.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2010 6:22 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Re-registering Entombed

Hi I've finally managed to fix my Entombed problem but I have sadly lost my username. It says you can change your password in the Entombed menu but nothing about username, how do I change or recover it? I've been on the Entombed site and the Wikki, but nothing helpful there. I'd be glad of any help as I'm starting completely from scratch and am having to upgrade so need to log in ASAP. Thanks from Lori