Hi Nicol,

Well, if you got a warning about some nasty malware on their website
it is probably true. However, that doesn't mean it was intentional or
even that Bavisoft knows about it. It simply could be that their
website host has poor security, the website was hacked, and malware
was planted by some unknown party. The thing to do is to report the
issue to Bavisoft, let them know what you found, and have them check
it out with their web host.

Cheers!