Hello USA Games customers,

We have now fixed the USA Games mail server, and have corrected the
issue with gmail accounts and subscriptions. We are now about to move
the accounts from Google Groups back to the USA Games mail server. You
won't have to do anything, but we just wanted to let you know that we
will be making the switch very shortly. Once you get your subscription
confirmation you will be able to send messages to
gam...@usagamesinteractive.com
and we prefer you make this change in your addressbook as soon as
possible. After a day or two we plan to shutdown the Google Groups
list as we will hopefully bbe running everything from our own servers
once again.