Hi Chastity,

I am already hosting Dark Destroyer and Tarzan Junior on my website.
The only problem is that do to some access violations I've had to turn
my downloads directories into a secured area. Now, I'm in the process
of creating public hyperlinks and pages for each game on my website.
It is a slow and tedious process, but the games are on my website. If
anyone needs them at the moment I can send them a direct download
link.

Cheers!