No need to send out direct links tom.

Sinse the audiogames.net database has direct download links, you can download the pb games from them (I've checked and their stil working).

beware the Grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 8:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] To Philip on the old PB games

Hi Chastity,

I am already hosting Dark Destroyer and Tarzan Junior on my website.
The only problem is that do to some access violations I've had to turn
my downloads directories into a secured area. Now, I'm in the process
of creating public hyperlinks and pages for each game on my website.
It is a slow and tedious process, but the games are on my website. If
anyone needs them at the moment I can send them a direct download
link.

Cheers!