Hi Muhammed,

Counter sue means that if you are sued for something you file a
lawsuit against the other party over some greavence you have with
them. For example, Nintendo tries to sue me for creating an accessible
version of Marrio I would have grounds to counter sue them for
accessibility and civil rights violations as they had not provided the
software in accessible format, nor were they available to be
questioned about getting propper permission to do the title.

Cheers!