Hi Tom.

I generally don't like the hole suing culture that has grown up recently, in fact there have recently been several comments from the house of lords over here demanding some changes in law to get rid of the "if there's blame there's a claime" mentality (with my brother being a criminal lawyer, I do tend to here about such things).

All that being said, I very much take your point, however the case of the blind chap suing sony has set a rather nasty pressident.

In fact I personally didn't much like this hole case, sinse the chap involve had no ideas about what would be necessary to make existing games accessible and simply demanded they "should be" which really won't get anyone anywhere.

Your idea of audio marrio and then taking nintendo to court when they complain seems much more logical, sinse it would only involve use of names and/or sounds from games, rather than demanding an actual change in law.

However I do shudder to think of those legal costs.

as regards blog comments etc, I'd ignore them, simply because the people who tend to write comments on blogs in such ways are usually loud mouthed idiots with nothing better to do.

After talking to indi gamers and developers for quite a long time, I can say the aatitude of the majority of people who actually have the ability to think seems far less negative.

Beware the Grue!