HI list
For those of you who reside in south Africa and are familiar with the music
show on SABC2 on Friday evenings, noot vir noot, or note for note, ,
recently a noot vir noot game has been released.
This console can be connected to an  mp3 player, I pod or cell phone and it
uses the music on the mp3 player, I pod or cell phone.
ON their website, I followed a link to an e-mail address and I enquired with
Amy  if its possible for me to play this game as a blind person and if I can
connect the console to my pc.
She did not supply sufficient info.
She only said that I can connect the game to my pc but she did not specify
if its done via USB or what.  And she said  the only buttons that are
accessible to a blind person  is the buttons to distort songs.
Maybe I misunderstood her.
But does any of you know if this game can be made accessible for blind
people?  If not, at least we have freedom millionaire in the category of
"test your knowledge"  to enjoy.
Happy gaming.