Hi

so what exactly happened to lite-tech-interactive? is there a 1-800 number for lucas arts that anybody knows of? oh my if I only were a programmer I would make star wars games, put them out as free open source and just ignore lucas arts stupid cease and desist letters. dumb old sue happy winey copyright happy company! well maybe when bgt comes out I'll test my luck with lucas arts put out some free open source star wars games and see what happens.

Josh